- Heavy-duty steel jacket keeps its great looks for year
- Two-inches of foam insulation keeps the heat in the tank, not in the basement.
- Extra-thick magnesium anode-rod protection prevents corrosion.
- Porcelain-coated, smooth coil and interior walls resist sediment build-up and keeps the efficiency high as the years go by.
- Three-quarter or one-inch side connections – Your choice.
- Dielectric fittings at the coil inlet and outlets to discourage corrosion
Sorry, There are no current documents for this product!
Installation & Operation Manual