- 100% Efficient
- Compact Light Weight Wall Hung Design (70 lbs)
- Zero Emissions, Green Alternative
(No Fossil Fuel, No Chimney, No Carbon Monoxide)
- Proven one piece cast iron heat exchanger backed by a 20 year limited warranty.
- An Advanced Microprocessor Control: Elements energize individually, with additional elements energizing as needed to meet demand, thus reducing electrical costs. The start-up element is rotated so run time is balanced across all elements for longevity. Safely and efficiently controls the elements by monitoring the relay contacts that power the elements.
- No Short-Cycling: The AT Series utilizes a sensor connected to a probe in an immersion well to determine demand. This configuration transmits water temperature back to the control board allowing the unit to efficiently maintain steady, even heat using only the elements needed to meet demand. This eliminates the cost and inconvenience of short cycling.
- An Advanced Load Managing Controller: Gives you the option to allow your utility or electric co-op to remotely control the boiler, reducing peak demands.
With the AT Series Electric Boiler, no combustion takes place so no harmful carbon monoxide is produced.
Additional safety features include:
- Built in brown out protection and safety monitoring (During a brownout condition the control board senses the incoming voltage and will shut down the unit to prevent circuit damage. The boiler automatically resets when the voltage is back to normal. The boiler also utilizes an auto reset fuse on the control board as well as a replaceable fuse for the low voltage wiring. This protects the board in the event of higher than normal power.)
- Operating limit with back-up high limit protection
- Relays per element and audible alarm/fault codes
Available in 2 or 4 element and modular boiler configurations.
- 2 Element (4 capacities from 6 kW to 12 kW)
- 4 Element (4 capacities from 12 kW to 24 kW)
- Modular Boiler Configurations (40 kW+ for light commercial applications utilizing multiple boilers)
(See Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual for complete instructions)