Customer Service Supervisor
Provide prompt, professional, courteous service to ECR’s customers via phone, fax, email or internet chat.
- Knowledge of HVAC or mechanical background preferred
- Prior customer service/inside sales experience
- Excellent customer phone rapport
- Self-starting, organized individual with problem solving capabilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft office a plus
- Computer and data entry skills required
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Must be able to work independently
Customer Service atmosphere involving direct contact with customers. Continuous interaction with the sales, technical service, engineering, inventory control, production, shipping and accounting departments.
- Perform CSR duties as requested to include but not limited to answering phones, filing, order entry, order checking, price adjustments, internet chatting, RMA processing, etc..
- Maintain customer order files
- Maintain computer proficiency as technology advances
- Outbound calling campaigns during non-peak time to support sales and marketing ventures
- Maintain a safe and functional work environment at all times
- Look for and recommend improvements within the department
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor
ECR International shall completely satisfy all of our customer’s needs by continuously improving the quality of our products and services. This is done by continuously improving market share, on-time delivery, billing accuracy and continuously reducing warranty costs. Every employee needs to follow procedures and work instructions and must also be able to identify where this information is located for reference. The quality system requires each employee to check work for accuracy, check for possible adverse processes and look for ways to continuously improve the way things are done.
Please submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org