The Utica Heating SW Series Gas-Fired Water Boiler features a Honeywell High Limit/Electronic Ignition Control:
- Recessed under the boiler’s protective jacket
- Digital temperature display and diagnostics
- Plug in connection for the inducer fan
- Plug in connection for the system pump
Control monitors the water temperature and delays the burner starting until residual heat has been transferred. This maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed.
- Induced Draft Fan – Allows flue gases to be pulled through the boiler and exhausted through a chimney or side-wall vent.
- Quality Heat Exchanger Design – The SW Series features a dependable cast iron heat exchanger with cast iron push nipples. The sections and push nipples expand at the same rate when heated. By using similar materials instead of less expensive gaskets, the boiler maintains a water tight seal over time.
- Efficiency – The SW Series provides an annual fuel utilization efficiency of up to 84.4% as certified by the US Department of Energy testing standards.
- Warranty – Limited 20 Year Warranty (Residential Applications)